Tuesday, January 8, 2013


I have joined Ali Edwards class One little word/ 2013 and have choosen SATISFY. You can check it out here.  http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/onelittleword2013.php   The word has been in my head for the last 6 months so it was perfect for me. Here is what we created for the month of January.


We will focus on something every month and let me tell you having to come up with some sort of action to do each month was not easy. At one point I was so ready to pull my hair out and quit. But then I remembered we have all month to come up with something. So knowing that helped a me out a bit and I was able to put it together so now I'm so excited to figure things out and to allow myself to be satisfied.    Have you joined an online class or currently working on a project?  If so share it with me we can compare notes.

Have a great day!
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment